Transnational call for research proposals on “Radiation Protection Research in Europe” through the EJP CONCERT
The European Joint Programme for the Integration of Radiation Protection Research (acronym: CONCERT) aims to contribute to the sustainable integration of European and national research programmes in the field of radiation protection.
CONCERT is launching a first transnational Call for Proposals to support innovative research projects in radiation protection. The aims of the call are:
- To support transnational research projects that combine innovative approaches in the field of radiation protection in line with the research priorities of CONCERT;
- To actively integrate E&T activities and collaboration with universities in multidisciplinary research projects;
- To make optimal use of research infrastructures.
Project proposals will address multidisciplinary and transnational research. The project proposals must cover one of the following areas that are equal in relevance for this call:
- Improvement of health risk assessment associated with low dose/dose rate radiation.
- Reducing uncertainties in human and ecosystem radiological risk assessment and management in nuclear emergencies and existing exposure situations, including NORM.
Proposals must clearly demonstrate the potential impact on radiation protection in Europe as well as the added value of transnational collaboration.
Additionally, each proposal should consider, where appropriate, the following aspects:
- Education and Training.
- Quality assurance, Open Access and Infrastructures.
Only transnational projects will be funded.
Electronic proposal submission deadline: 02-August-2016 17:00 CET (Brussels local time).